วันจันทร์ที่ 5 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Lowest Sale Install Essentials 507M Tilt Sensor

Previews Install Essentials 507M Tilt Sensor



Install Essentials 507M Tilt Sensor Features

  • Works with any safety system
  • Detects towing and jacking trys
  • Click for Install Essentials 507M Tilt Sensor

    Zoom

    Save Price : $27.99

    Buy from Install Essentials 507M Tilt Sensor Amazon.com

    Install Essentials 507M Tilt Sensor Overviews

    Works with any safety device.Detects towing and jacking trys...

    [Read more Install Essentials 507M Tilt Sensor]

    Available from 45 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
     teracing12   4.8
      $22.47
     SoundsGreatUSA ONLINE   4.8
      $22.48
     gadget-town   4.9
      $22.60
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 45 store


    Related Products


    Reviews for Install Essentials 507M Tilt Sensor (Electronics) I added this sensor to the Viper 5902 in my '90 Jetta. As mentioned in other assessments, it actually works excellently! I tried jacking the auto up, and before the tire left the ground, the alarm used to be in full panic mode. Just do not reduce the option wires; the factory atmospheres are perfect, IMO. The proven truth that the unit resets it is horizontal plane every time the ignition is bring to a halt is what makes this unit so versatile. Highly really helpful.
    Reviews for Install Essentials 507M Tilt Sensor (Electronics) Let me start by way of acknowledging Amazon for providing this variety of deal on the sensor. The manufacturer sells this sensor at $90. I was once able to add three additional sensors (radar, tilt, glass) to my system for lower than the cost of one.

    After putting in the sensor, I tried to jack up the automobile. It sounded the whole alarm ahead of a wheel lifted from the ground. Great addition to my Python 872 safety system.
    Reviews for Install Essentials 507M Tilt Sensor (Electronics) This sensor was once quite simple to install. The shade coded wires make this fool-proof. After mounting, I tried to "steal" my own wheels, and set the alarm off long ahead of I could jack up the automobile excessive enough to do away with any wheel. I'm more than pleased to have this sensor.

    0 ความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น

    Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More